Donations and VIP Information

Read here for the latest server news.
tordana
Site Admin

Donations and VIP Information

Post by tordana » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Interested in helping keep the servers running? Donations are always welcome and appreciated.

Available on ReSurfed are VIP benefits for donators! Donate the amount listed to gain the following benefit on the servers:

$10 (or 6 keys): Option to use any chat tag you wish, in any color you wish (using any hex code color or combination of colors). RESTRICTIONS: You may not use [God] [Prophet] [Legend] (unless you possess that rank) or any tag that would lead others to believe you have administrative powers such as [MOD] or [ADMIN]
$20 (or 12 keys): Change the color of your name to whatever you wish.
$35 (or 20 keys): Change the color of text whenever you talk in the server to whatever you wish.

All donation tiers also grant access to our Top 50/VIP server!

Please note that donating will only give benefits on servers owned by myself (currently, ReSurfed Easy/Intermediate/Advanced/VIP NA and EU). Servers listed as part of the ReSurfed Network but not named ReSurfed are owned by other people and thus I cannot give donation benefits for them. Donations may take up to 24 hours to take effect.

To get started simply click below:

Please remember to give your Steam ID (or steam community profile name) when prompted! If it didn't ask, please send a PM to me here on the forums with the e-mail address your donation came from and your steam info.

Also, I will accept TF2/CS:GO keys as donations! Feel free to trade me keys and I can convert them to cash easily. Rates are listed above. You can send a trade offer to me via this link - please make sure you follow the link here if trading via offer to make sure it's the real tordana!

Update 5/27/2015: New policy on item donations. Due to plummeting earbud prices, earbuds will no longer be accepted for donations. Sorry! I will, however, now accept CS:GO keys as well as TF2 keys (at the same rates).
Tresis

Re: Donations and VIP Information

Post by Tresis » Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 am

Say we were to donate for the [VIP] tag would it be possible for it to be coupled with your skill based tag?
tordana
Site Admin

Post by tordana » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:09 pm

Tresis wrote:Say we were to donate for the [VIP] tag would it be possible for it to be coupled with your skill based tag?
It's something I'll look into.

I also adjusted the tiers down a bit based on some feedback -- also added info about TF2 items.
redc

Post by redc » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:44 pm

really glad we can donate in items :))))
tordana
Site Admin

Post by tordana » Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Updated prices of donations in TF2 items to reflect the falling exchange rate of buds to keys and the falling value of keys on the gray market. Dollar amounts have not changed.
Pixl

Post by Pixl » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 pm

For some reason private messages are disabled for me now, and it did not prompt me for a STEAM ID upon donation, is there some other way to contact you with information without my personal email being publicly available?
tordana
Site Admin

Post by tordana » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:48 pm

Pixl wrote:For some reason private messages are disabled for me now, and it did not prompt me for a STEAM ID upon donation, is there some other way to contact you with information without my personal email being publicly available?
Feel free to e-mail me at tordana@gmail.com
Crusefer

Post by Crusefer » Wed May 27, 2015 6:57 pm

Tordana, or any other Admin,

I would like to donate something via trading. 1 bud.
idunno

Post by idunno » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:31 am

So I ("i dunno" steam profile) donated 6 keys roughly 10 days ago. Still haven't recieved tag (getting no permission when using /sm_settag "" in chat or sm_settag "" in console). I have trade confirmation on both steam and my mail, but I'm pretty sure NastyButler (the person I donated to) can confirm I did donate to him. I'm just wondering if the process got stuck somewhere or what (beacuse nasty said that I'll get it in roughly 3 days) and about when I'm supposed to get it.

And I donated to http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nastybutler13 which I'm pretty sure isn't a fake account.

Thanks
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:00 am

[quote="idunno"]So I ("i dunno" steam profile) donated 6 keys roughly 10 days ago. Still haven't recieved tag (getting no permission when using /sm_settag "" in chat or sm_settag "" in console). I have trade confirmation on both steam and my mail, but I'm pretty sure NastyButler (the person I donated to) can confirm I did donate to him. I'm just wondering if the process got stuck somewhere or what (beacuse nasty said that I'll get it in roughly 3 days) and about when I'm supposed to get it.

And I donated to http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nastybutler13 which I'm pretty sure isn't a fake account.

Thanks[/quote]

Yeah. Sorry it took so long. I forgot who donated the keys...but the keys were set in and your name is now on the database for donation.