JanOblakk's Moderator Application 20/12/16

JanOblak

JanOblakk's Moderator Application 20/12/16

Post by JanOblak » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:21 pm

Username:JanOblakk
SteamID: Jan Oblakk
Usual hours of play: On Holidays (Currently): 8:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT
Normal School Day: 16:00 GMT - 20:00 GMT
Previous admin experience in Source engine games: Team Fortress 2 (PBFortress) A huge community with a range of different international servers (Jailbreak, VSH and Others) I was admin until I retired.
Why do you want to be a moderator of ReSurfed: I would like to be an Administrator on the ReSurfed servers to keep servers nice and clean without players disrespecting each other and in general disrupting players who violate the rules. I would also like to help *upgrade* the current forums to make it look more modern and inviting to newer players. Perhaps introducing a "Shout Box" where players can talk to eachother casually and also freshen up the website in general. I also believe I can make a positive impact on PLAYERS who are the backbone of the community by helping them surf and navigate their way through each map. I have previous experience and I know how to issue punishments if there is a need to while being fair and understanding. This community is already huge and I can make it even bigger.
If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use moderator powers to affect your or another player's run times? I agree to stay active and never abuse my powers as an moderator to affect my own and other player's run times.

NOTE: By all means I actually like the website and I do not mean offense to your website, it is a choice that if you want I can help with but It is not my website to improve it and make it more welcoming :D
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198113675974/
>>>>>>>CLICK THE LINK TO GO TO MY PROFILE<<<<<<<
TheDeathly

Re: JanOblakk's Admin Application 20/12/16

Post by TheDeathly » Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:13 pm

True the website is a bit dated but it gets the job done and really since I made the discord server most of the communication has been done in there. The website just serves as some basic information about the servers. As for the shoutbox suggestion I think discord does it better really, plus im not a huge fan of them in the first place anyways.
JanOblak

Post by JanOblak » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:20 am

I know I shouldn't reply on my own Admin App but I suppose I'll join the discord server. Ask me if you would like a coder to update the website or anything. I'm going to add you :)

PS: Could we get a bump in terms of Verdicts?
JanOblak

Post by JanOblak » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:28 am

*Bump*