mikers mod app

mikers

mikers mod app

Post by mikers » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:50 pm

Username: mikers (or occasionally mikee or mike)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62184843
Usual hours of play: 4:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST all days
Previous admin experience in Source engine games: xTc Revival TF2 Division Admin (Late 2013-Early 2015), xTc Revival TF2 Division Officer (Early 2016, retired), also was an admin for a year on a Australian MC server and a senior admin on that server for 3 years, if that matters.
Why do you want to be a moderator of ReSurfed: I play bhop a lot and the bhop server very rarely has any active moderators or admins to sort out the new arising issues taking place. Also, Ziddia said I'd be a good mod.
If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use moderator powers to affect your or another player's run times? Aye aye, captain
Tr1ps

Re: mikers mod app

Post by Tr1ps » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:08 am

Why hasnt anyone replied to this yet? I personally haven't seen you on the servers before so I can't comment here, hopefully someone pays some attention to this
TheDeathly

Re: mikers mod app

Post by TheDeathly » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:23 pm

Tr1ps wrote:Why hasnt anyone replied to this yet? I personally haven't seen you on the servers before so I can't comment here, hopefully someone pays some attention to this

He's applying for mod on the bhop servers, not the surf servers so I doubt many people really know him. It's up to ziddia really.