Magnitite Admin Application

Magnitite

Magnitite Admin Application

Post by Magnitite » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Username:Magnitite
SteamID:76561198052499285
Usual hours of play:4-5 Hours each day
Previous admin experience in Source engine games:Not much experience except in one other server, but I didn't abuse anything, and I just did my job when needed.
Why do you want to be an admin of ReSurfed:I would like to be an admin of ReSurfed, because I really love and enjoy the servers, and I feel that when needed, I could do a good job as a moderator/admin of the ReSurfed Servers. I would love to make a contribution to the community.
If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use admin powers to affect your or another player's run times?I would always stay active -not 24/7- and do my job as an admin only when needed. I would not use my admin powers to change my times and any other's times. If I would ever use my powers to affect mine and anyone else's times, I would accept the punishment of removing my abilites. Thank you!
Last edited by Magnitite on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blax

Re: Magnitite Admin Application

Post by Blax » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:34 am

sdd
Last edited by Blax on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nastybutler

Re: Magnitite Admin Application

Post by Nastybutler » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:17 am

Blax wrote:I know I don't have any say in this shit, but I really don't see you play at all, maybe you play on easy server only? Regardless I've never seen your name. Personally, i'd start by getting to know people better and just making yourself well known. Good luck.

A well known member, I couldn't have said it better myself. Good eye, Blax.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school