stig admin application

asscmalt

Re: stig admin application

Post by asscmalt » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:04 pm

+1 most of the current admins dont really fix / remove broken times
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:02 am

asscmalt wrote:+1 most of the current admins dont really fix / remove broken times

...because there's only 2 that actually have the power to do so.

If I had more access myself, I would...but I don't.

Despite what everybody thinks, we don't have most of the powers that be to do everything regarding the servers. You and tord do 99% of the behind-the-scenes work simply because most of us just don't have the access to do so.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school
poper0

Post by poper0 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:21 am

stug is a punk and hates me but
+yes
he's a cool guy
would make a good admin. speaks truth when necessary, and knows how to piss people off- two most important aspects of being an admin.
Blax

Post by Blax » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:30 am

Nastybutler wrote:
asscmalt wrote:+1 most of the current admins dont really fix / remove broken times

Despite what everybody thinks, we don't have most of the powers that be to do everything regarding the servers. You and tord do 99% of the behind-the-scenes work simply because most of us just don't have the access to do so.

Every time you post something you always seem more and more idiotic. How do you even manage that?
Epi

Post by Epi » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:06 am

Blax wrote:Every time you post something you always seem more and more idiotic. How do you even manage that?
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:06 pm

Blax wrote:
Nastybutler wrote:

Every time you post something you always seem more and more idiotic. How do you even manage that?

Okay. You just made an enemy on the servers.

You can kindly fuck off now, cock sucker. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of you running your cum dumpster, because every time it opens, nothing but a pile of shit comes spewing out, and it's getting on my last nerve.

It just so happens that nerve is in my middle finger.

One more outburst like that, and I'll personally make sure you never fucking surf here again.

I may not have a lot of powers to help maintain the servers, but I do have access to the IP ban lists.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school
Blax

Post by Blax » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:56 pm

Nastybutler wrote:
Blax wrote:
Nastybutler wrote:

Okay. You just made an enemy on the servers.

You can kindly fuck off now, cock sucker. I'm getting sick and fucking tired of you running your cum dumpster, because every time it opens, nothing but a pile of shit comes spewing out, and it's getting on my last nerve.

It just so happens that nerve is in my middle finger.

One more outburst like that, and I'll personally make sure you never fucking surf here again.

I may not have a lot of powers to help maintain the servers, but I do have access to the IP ban lists.
Man you really prove my point. Thanks for that. I would point out how fucking stupid your post is, but its not worth my time honestly. Also what a big mouth you have, very interesting! Thanks for making me laugh bud! :D
Zayannah

Post by Zayannah » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Due to what this thread has turned into, i'm going to be locking it.

I'm sorry about this Stig, if we want to add you to the admin team we'll get in touch with you over steam.