stig admin application

Post by stig » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:31 pm

suppose i should make one of these

Stig / w/e / whatever it is that day
STEAM_0:0:40372927
northern nevada
10-?
nope, but i have a bit of experience in other games

I want to be an admin because I think the current admins are ineffective and inactive to the point of being useless. I think that I will be able to better enforce server rules and shit. Also, if given access to stripper/the database, I will do my best to police times and actively improve maps. I also believe the southern border must be secured in order to prevent those damned mexicans from stealing our servers.

I might seem like a dick/troll, but I'm fair and I won't screw with any shit that would affect times. If given access to the database, I won't fuck with times that are legit.

tord pls gib admin?!?!?!?
Nastybutler

Re: stig admin application

Post by Nastybutler » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:53 am

stig wrote:suppose i should make one of these

Stig / w/e / whatever it is that day
STEAM_0:0:40372927
northern nevada
10-?
nope, but i have a bit of experience in other games

I want to be an admin because I think the current admins are ineffective and inactive to the point of being useless. I think that I will be able to better enforce server rules and shit.
Also, if given access to stripper/the database, I will do my best to police times and actively improve maps. I also believe the southern border must be secured in order to prevent those damned mexicans from stealing our servers.

I might seem like a dick/troll, but I'm fair and I won't screw with any shit that would affect times. If given access to the database, I won't fuck with times that are legit.

tord pls gib admin?!?!?!?

lol. Please.

...and highly doubtful. I don't even have access to the database.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school
Markus.

Post by Markus. » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:23 pm

He's fair, he respects the rules and he follows them. He's far from immature, and he's a very experienced surfer. He often plays on both EU and NA servers.
He has my full support.
[New] SherbertRainbow: hey admin ur mom wanted me to tell ya something u were adobted and she thinks ur a dumb mother fucka
[New] rnwebettoreehrr: needa go take a shit
Nastybutler

Post by Nastybutler » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:10 am

Markus. wrote:He's fair, he respects the rules and he follows them. He's far from immature, and he's a very experienced surfer. He often plays on both EU and NA servers.
He has my full support.

Being fair is besides the point. I was knocking him for "I want to be an admin because I think the current admins are ineffective and inactive to the point of being useless". If I was an owner and saw that, that's a turn off right there.
[Owner] -DB!- tordana: meet me in the playground after school
spalex

Post by spalex » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:42 am

im voting for you!
stig

Post by stig » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Nastybutler wrote:
Markus. wrote:He's fair, he respects the rules and he follows them. He's far from immature, and he's a very experienced surfer. He often plays on both EU and NA servers.
He has my full support.

Being fair is besides the point. I was knocking him for "I want to be an admin because I think the current admins are ineffective and inactive to the point of being useless". If I was an owner and saw that, that's a turn off right there.
Truktruk - inactive
Temp - inactive
Blue -rarely active
Zay - occasionally active
Gc - rarely active
Butler - relatively active
Tord - occasionally active
Malt - fairly active
Sax - fairly active

The majority of the admins for this server are inactive. Nobody polices lagged times. Nobody from the admin list ports maps. Very few admins record for the bot. Lots of them don't even surf here anymore.

Am I wrong to say that the admins are inactive and ineffective?
snizdo

Post by snizdo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:37 pm

+1
gakodude

Post by gakodude » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:27 am

very nice stick, I vote yes! :D :D
Zayannah

Post by Zayannah » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:00 am

Not to be disrespectful Butler, but Stig isn't wrong when he says that the majority of our current admins are very inactive. So yeah, he could have worded it a bit nicer but the point he's making stands. Anyway that exact point is the reason I got tord to open this section of the forum, because we needed more active admins.
Markus.

Post by Markus. » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Nastybutler wrote:
He has my full support.

To be honest that's a fair comment. More than half of the admins are inactive, and they only come around when a new map is added. We need admins for the days between the days we add another shitty TF2 original map just because it was submitted to the forum too!!!!!1111!
[New] SherbertRainbow: hey admin ur mom wanted me to tell ya something u were adobted and she thinks ur a dumb mother fucka
[New] rnwebettoreehrr: needa go take a shit