Carlwelsh's App

Carlwelsh

Carlwelsh's App

Post by Carlwelsh » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:44 am

Username:Carlwelsh is jo-mo mah homo
SteamID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jo-mo
Usual hours of play:Probably around 4-7
Previous admin experience in Source engine games:I've been an admin on a few small minecraft servers awhile ago. Not much else, but i'd like to learn and help around the community. I've noticed a huge lack of admins in servers.
Why do you want to be an admin of ReSurfed:This is my favourite game mode, Favourite server, and favourite community. most people and casuals of the servers are kind and wonderful but there is a HUGE lack in admins and Authority in the server. I'd understand if i'm not picked, I'm probably not best suited for the job but i'd like to learn and help. Thanks. -Carl
If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use admin powers to affect your or another player's run times? I most definely won't change my time. I enjoy the competitiveness of surfing and love getting better times. Thanks again.
Plasma Lemon

Re: Carlwelsh's App

Post by Plasma Lemon » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:05 pm

Carl is rly cool. He's very active, and mature. He reminds me of nastybutler, because like, he manages to complain a lot WITHOUT being annoying/depressing/rude. You know? It's a very rare personality trait to possess imo. Anyway nastybutler is a fantastic admin, and from there it's pretty fucking simple logic. Nasty = fantastic admin. Carl = nasty. Carl = fantastic admin.

#CARL4ADMIN
Markus.

Re: Carlwelsh's App

Post by Markus. » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:06 pm

who the fuck is carl
he has my full support +1
[New] SherbertRainbow: hey admin ur mom wanted me to tell ya something u were adobted and she thinks ur a dumb mother fucka
[New] rnwebettoreehrr: needa go take a shit