Slender ReSurfed Admin Application

Slender

Slender ReSurfed Admin Application

Post by Slender » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:00 am

Username: Apollo :>

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16747843

Usual hours of play: Probably an estimate of 456 hours

Previous admin experience in Source engine games: Yes, I now own and run a Garry's Mod Deathrun server, but I've never been accepted on different servers.

Why do you want to be a moderator of ReSurfed: I feel that the ReSurfed community requires a new admin as most people always find ways to annoy everyone. This will be difficult, but I feel up to the task.

If selected, do you agree to stay active and to never use moderator powers to affect your or another player's run times? Yes, Moderator is a role that can't be abused as it may ruin everyone's time, and I'm usually active 7/8 in a whole year.

Thank you for listening, and I hope I succeed!
Last edited by Slender on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Xbman

Re: Slender ReSurfed Admin Application

Post by Xbman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 am

Very barren application. I haven't really seen you around, although you say you're Australian so you could be very active on the aus server and a decent moderator for the three people that actually play there. I would like to hear from people that have played with you.
Xbman

Post by Xbman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:15 am

As I wrote this he complimented my application now i feel bad :?
Slender

Post by Slender » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:17 am

Xbman wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:14 am
Very barren application. I haven't really seen you around, although you say you're Australian so you could be very active on the aus server and a decent moderator for the three people that actually play there. I would like to hear from people that have played with you.
I recently updated my application as it was out of date and I think it needed more persuasive devices.
Slender

Post by Slender » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:46 am

can someone get back to me?