Tier 3 staged map featuring 6 stages and 1 bonus.
Recommended for the Intermediate Surf server.
Video showing Therese Johaug's speedrun of surf_minimumwage surfed in counter strike global offensive:
- player_speedmod doesn't slow down or accelerate players in tf2, so the slow motion zones are normal speed. They are possible though.
- Reworked some setting and functions with some particles (the ones flowing in the conduits) so now they show properly.
- Ran into a 4WayBlend shader displacement texture from csgo, tried my best to work it around using custom textures.
- Added clips on stage 3 so you cannot do the skip around the grate walls anymore.
- Aranged some triggers around the pools at stage 4 because they would teleport you when flying above the grass and thats frustrating to play when just trying to position yourself comfortably for the next ramp.
- Changed the behavior of the triggers in the stage 4 pool so that instead of trying to play a splash sound that doesn't exist (probably because the mapper didn't include it), it plays "ambient/water/water_splash3.wav".
- Remade the collision of the displacement tunnel on number 4 at the bonus so you don't get stuck inside the edge of it.
- Fixed an issue with stage 6 start zone not having client flag checked. Now it should register.
- Fixed the displacements passed the first ramp of stage 6 that would occasionaly stop you at the edge of the exit because they were solid.
- Moved the end zone to the top of the scaffolding so you don't just end the run by flying upward in the air near the bridge (and it also adds a little bit of challenge to it).
- Created an instruction texture for the bonus that the original map never had. it was difficult for me to come up with a good enough text, as well as imitating the font and effects on it, but I think I did a prety good job.
- Added extra triggers on bonus so you don't get trapped inside gaps you cannot get out of.
- Added extra filters to make some skips on stage 4 and 5 not doable anymore.
- Implemented Resurfed timer triggers to the map.