Maps you want to see on the servers

Got a new map? Post it here!
Shadow Sheep

Re: Maps you want to see on the servers

Post by Shadow Sheep » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Hey,

Just a quick message keep you up with how advanced I am: for the bhop maps, there are only bhop_arcane_v2 and bhop_cw_journey that I have not released yet. I need to fiddle more with the ice skating of arcane to make it as smooth as possible for high pings, and for cw_journey, I don't know what to do about the ladders in the middle, so I'll have to ask some members of the community about how they feel about them.

I didn't get a lot of feedback for the maps I was working on, and I didn't consider than other than the flaws I found, much risk could come from them, so I released today the last surf maps I was working on. Now you can play surf_elysium4, surf_pantheon, surf_2pacisalive, surf_innokia, surf_trapped2, surf_whiteout and surf_life_of_cow.

I picked a list of the next maps I would like to see in tf2, and pick their porting order at random for once. I plan to now port surf_lost2, surf_egypt2, surf_driftless and surf_drifting, surf_papertown, bhop_Zyper, surf_eryr2, surf_ressource, surf_fortum, surf_klue, surf_jumble, surf_palm and surf_rocco_v2.